Thursday, February 5, 2015

Garcinia (Fat or Fiction)?

This topic I would like your input on; the OTC/mail order vitamins that make you "Lose 2 sizes before the month is Over".  

First it was, Garcinia Cambogia, now it's Garcinia Lean Xtreme & Nature Renew Cleanse, supposedly going to help you lose a tone of weight, without changing your diet or exercise regimen.
I personally have used Garcinia Cambogia & Green Coffee Bean, for quite a while and have little results.
  • "When Garcinia Lean Xtreme was combined with Nature Renew Cleanse, the subjects saw an additional 49% reduction in fat loss along with a further 4.6% reduction in overall bodyweight".
  • (Healthy living website).

  • I'm going to blame this on "MENOPAUSE", which I believe is the Devil in my Belly, not allowing me to lose weight.  I work out 3 times a week and try to watch my carb & sugar intake.
  • I have lost 11 pounds since Thanksgiving, but that was including the 4 pounds I put on during that Holiday.
  • So, if any of my followers try the combined Dynamic duo above, please keep me posted on your results.  Have a great Valentines Day (not too much Chocolate!) 
  • Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment