Thursday, January 8, 2015

Natural remedies Vs Estrogen tablets.

Around their mid-forties, women's bodies gradually start making less of the female sex hormone estrogen.  
Estrone is widespread throughout the body. It is the main estrogen present after menopause. (webMD)
Our monthly periods become less regular and eventually stop completely. One has reached menopause when she has had her last period. The word "menopause" might be misleading because it is not a "pause," but an ending. Women can no longer get pregnant after menopause. The average age of menopause is 51. But it is also normal at a much younger or older age.
Premature menopause is menopause that happens before the age of 40 — whether it is natural or induced. 
I started taking estrogen when I was 40 (when the hot flashes began), I am now 52, and have been off Estrogen for two months.  The hot flashes have returned, but not as severe as in the past.  I have started an Herbal regimen "Black Cohosh", I only take 2 a day, one in the morning and one before I go to sleep at night (when hot flashes are more prominent).  
Be careful when taking Prescription drugs for a long period of time, the side effects may be severe!
Keep working out & eating healthy!!
Later PEEPS,
Candy



3 comments:

  1. I ordered best PCT, and it arrived promptly. It gives nice energy without jitters! I will definitely drink this before all workouts from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very clever article. I've learned a lot and will coming back for new articles.. Goodluck mate.


    hormone replacement therapy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very clever article. I've learned a lot and will coming back for new articles.. Goodluck mate.


    hormone replacement therapy

    ReplyDelete