Friday, March 28, 2014

Wow, what a great conversation piece to talk with my peers about the struggles of losing weight, especially after menopause.  So many things change in your body as we continue to grow older, we need to embrace them and work through them.  For instance; bladder, not the same as it use to be, doesn't retain as much fluid as in the past, so what if we have to frequent the bathroom more often!
We could go under the knife to have it repaired but that procedure doesn't always work.  My BFF, CMW (initials to hide her identity:) believe's as we age, our estrogen levels are out of whack and it makes it more difficult to loose weight.  I agree, but working out makes me feel more energetic and healthier, even though the scale doesn't show it!!  Then I come home and have a piece of organic pizza that tastes like ****, put in the refrigerator for my family to eat later, who am i kidding they definitely won't eat it.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment