Thursday, March 27, 2014

Welcome to my blog

Hello Peeps,

I am 51 years old, recently retired from teaching High School.  I now have the opportunity to work out on a daily basis, but of course I only go four times a week.  I'm making slow but steady progress, with a body not as limber as years ago.  If it isn't hard enough to work out anyway, it's much harder to lose weight after menopause.  You would think after having children it was hard to lose weight, wait until after menopause.

For more information about losing weight.

2 comments:

  1. I can already tell that you are going to make a fantastic blogger :-) I'm so glad that I met you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, this is what retired people do? Blog? And hell yeah you're going to be a fantastic blogger. You've been practicing 30 years for this moment!!! You go girl

    ReplyDelete